Have you ever wondered what it means when someone describes a person as “worldly”? The term “worldly” refers to someone who is experienced and knowledgeable about the ways of the world, especially when it comes to different cultures, societies, and customs.
A worldly individual is open-minded and well-traveled, often possessing a broad understanding of various perspectives and lifestyles. They are able to navigate different social situations with ease and demonstrate a high level of cultural awareness.
7 Examples Of Worldly Used In a Sentence For Kids
- Worldly means everything on Earth.
- We learn about different cultures in our worldly studies.
- Let’s explore the worldly wonders around us!
- Our worldly friends come from many countries.
- In school, we discover amazing worldly things.
- The library books show us a worldly view.
- We can make a positive impact in the worldly community.
14 Sentences with Worldly Examples
- Worldly experiences can greatly enhance your understanding of different cultures and perspectives.
- As a college student, it is important to expand your worldly knowledge beyond textbooks and lectures.
- Traveling to different countries can provide you with a more worldly outlook on life.
- Participating in study abroad programs can enrich your education with worldly experiences.
- Volunteering in another country can expose you to worldly issues and challenges.
- Learning a new language can open up a whole new worldly of opportunities.
- Taking part in internships can give you a more worldly view of the professional world.
- Attending seminars and workshops on global issues can broaden your worldly awareness.
- Engaging in discussions with international students can help you develop a more worldly perspective.
- Reading books written by authors from different countries can expand your worldly knowledge.
- Following international news can keep you updated on worldly events and developments.
- Watching foreign films can introduce you to worldly cinematic styles and storytelling techniques.
- Joining clubs and societies with diverse members can help you build worldly connections.
- Engaging with social media platforms that focus on global issues can keep you informed about worldly matters.
How To Use Worldly in Sentences?
To use Worldly in a sentence, start by identifying a noun or pronoun that can be described as being knowledgeable about or experienced in worldly affairs. For example, “She is quite worldly and well-traveled, having visited over 20 countries.”
Another way to use Worldly is to describe something that is related to or characteristic of the world or earthly life. For instance, “The author’s writing style is very worldly, focusing on the complexities of human relationships and societal issues.”
You can also use Worldly to convey a sense of sophistication or awareness of different cultures and customs. For example, “Her worldly manners and ability to navigate social situations with ease impressed everyone at the party.”
Remember to place Worldly before the noun or pronoun you are describing to ensure proper sentence structure. This word adds depth and nuance to your sentences, allowing you to express a wide range of meanings related to worldly knowledge, experiences, or perspectives. Experiment with using Worldly in different contexts to become more comfortable incorporating it into your writing or speech.
In summary, sentences with the keyword “worldly” often portray a focus on material possessions, status, or experiences related to the physical world. They can describe individuals who are knowledgeable about or engaged in worldly affairs, such as worldly pleasures or concerns. These sentences typically emphasize the secular or non-spiritual aspects of life, highlighting a person’s involvement in the current societal norms and pursuits.
By using the term “worldly” in sentences, the speaker conveys a sense of being well-rounded, sophisticated, or experienced in the ways of the world. Whether referring to someone’s lifestyle, interests, or attitudes, these sentences help to characterize individuals as being connected to the realities and pleasures of earthly existence.