Have you ever noticed someone furrowing their brows or pacing worriedly back and forth? When someone is feeling anxious or concerned, they might exhibit signs of worry through their body language or actions.
Worriedly, or in a worried manner, describes the state of being filled with unease or apprehension. In this mode, individuals might display nervous habits or tendencies as they grapple with their concerns.
7 Examples Of Worriedly Used In a Sentence For Kids
- The puppy looked around worriedly for its owner.
- The little girl searched for her lost toy worriedly.
- The boy asked the teacher worriedly about his homework.
- The bird chirped worriedly when it couldn’t find its nest.
- The baby cried worriedly when he couldn’t see his mother.
- The butterfly fluttered worriedly when it got caught in a spider’s web.
- The squirrel chattered worriedly when it saw a big dog approaching.
14 Sentences with Worriedly Examples
- Worriedly, she checked her watch for the third time during the exam.
- He worriedly searched through his bag for his missing assignment.
- The group of friends worriedly discussed their upcoming presentation.
- She worriedly looked through her notes before the important interview.
- Worriedly, he tried to remember the deadline for his project submission.
- The student worriedly asked the professor for clarification on the upcoming test.
- She worriedly scanned the room for her misplaced textbook.
- Worriedly, he realized he had forgotten to print out his report before the deadline.
- The team worriedly brainstormed last-minute ideas for their class project.
- Worriedly, she checked her grades online after the final exams.
- He worriedly called his group members to check on their progress for the group assignment.
- She worriedly looked at the long queue at the bookstore for purchasing textbooks.
- The student worriedly waited for the professor’s feedback on the research paper.
- Worriedly, he asked his classmates for help with understanding a complex topic.
How To Use Worriedly in Sentences?
To use Worriedly in a sentence, you can incorporate this word to express someone feeling anxious, concerned, or troubled about a particular situation. Here are some examples of how to effectively use Worriedly in a sentence:
- She worriedly checked her phone every few minutes, hoping for a message from her friend.
- The mother paced worriedly outside the operating room while her son underwent surgery.
- Despite his assurances, she looked worriedly at the dark clouds gathering in the sky.
- He gazed worriedly at the deadline approaching, unsure if he would complete the project on time.
- The teacher watched worriedly as the students struggled through the difficult exam.
When using Worriedly in a sentence, it is essential to consider the context and tone of the situation to ensure that the word fits appropriately. By incorporating Worriedly into your sentences, you can effectively convey feelings of concern or anxiety to your audience. Remember to use punctuation and other words to enhance the overall impact of your sentence when using Worriedly.
In conclusion, the use of “worriedly” in sentences adds an element of concern or anxiety to the subject’s actions or emotions. It conveys a sense of unease or apprehension, highlighting the character’s state of mind or their response to a situation. For example, “She looked worriedly at the dark clouds, fearing an impending storm,” illustrates how the word can vividly depict a character’s worried expression or behavior.
By incorporating “worriedly” into writing, authors can effectively convey the emotional depth and complexity of their characters, allowing readers to better empathize with their experiences. This word enriches descriptions and dialogue, providing insight into the characters’ mental states and building a more immersive narrative for the audience to engage with.