When making a statement using “without prejudice to,” one is essentially indicating that the statement should not be construed as affecting any legal rights or privileges.
This legal term is commonly used to ensure that any statements made do not waive or undermine one’s legal position or rights in the future.
7 Examples Of Without Prejudice To Used In a Sentence For Kids
- India is a beautiful country without prejudice to its diverse cultures.
- Let’s all play together without prejudice to our differences in abilities.
- We should share our toys without prejudice to each other’s backgrounds.
- Everyone deserves to be happy without prejudice to their religion.
- We can be friends without prejudice to the color of our skin.
- Let’s learn and grow without prejudice to our mistakes.
- It’s important to treat everyone kindly without prejudice to their gender.
14 Sentences with Without Prejudice To Examples
- Without prejudice to the importance of regular attendance, students are encouraged to reach out to their professors in case of any emergencies.
- Students must submit their assignment by the deadline, without prejudice to any technical difficulties they may encounter.
- It is essential to maintain academic integrity in all submissions, without prejudice to seeking help from classmates for clarification.
- Without prejudice to the value of group projects, individual contributions should be clearly outlined.
- The library provides access to a wide range of academic resources, without prejudice to the availability of online journals and databases.
- Without prejudice to the pressure of upcoming exams, it is important to prioritize self-care and mental well-being.
- Students are expected to participate in class discussions actively, without prejudice to their comfort level or shyness.
- It is advisable to seek guidance from career counselors, without prejudice to personal aspirations and goals.
- Without prejudice to the benefits of extracurricular activities, time management is crucial to maintaining a healthy academic and social life balance.
- The college encourages students to voice their opinions and concerns, without prejudice to the importance of respectful communication.
- Without prejudice to the high expectations of academic performance, professors are available for office hours and additional support.
- It is crucial for students to familiarize themselves with the college’s code of conduct, without prejudice to respecting diversity and inclusivity.
- Without prejudice to the significance of internships, students should explore various opportunities to gain practical experience in their field.
- The college provides scholarships and financial aid to eligible students, without prejudice to their socio-economic background.
How To Use Without Prejudice To in Sentences?
Without Prejudice To is a legal phrase often used when discussing settlement negotiations or making offers in a legal context. It is used to indicate that any information shared or offers made during the discussion cannot be used as evidence in court.
To use Without Prejudice To in a sentence, simply place the phrase at the beginning before stating the information you wish to share without it being used against you. For example, ” Without Prejudice To, I am willing to offer a settlement amount of $5000 to resolve this matter.”
It is important to remember that using Without Prejudice To only applies in certain legal situations where you are negotiating a settlement or discussing potential outcomes. This phrase helps to encourage open and honest communication without fear of the words being used against you in court.
When using Without Prejudice To, make sure that the context in which you are using it is appropriate and that both parties understand the implications of the phrase. It is always a good idea to seek legal advice if you are unsure about when and how to use this phrase correctly.
Overall, incorporating Without Prejudice To into your legal discussions can help facilitate productive negotiations and potentially lead to mutually beneficial settlements without the risk of compromising your position in court.
In legal terms, stating “without prejudice to” in a sentence indicates that the particular statement made will not adversely affect the legal rights or claims of the parties involved. By using this phrase, parties can freely discuss matters, make offers or admissions, and attempt to reach a settlement without the risk of their words being used against them in a subsequent legal proceeding.
Overall, incorporating “without prejudice to” in contractual discussions or negotiations provides a level of protection and allows for more open communication between parties without fear of legal repercussions. It helps to promote a spirit of cooperation and compromise, fostering an environment where parties can work towards resolving disputes amicably and efficiently.