Have you ever marveled at a truly impressive and awe-inspiring sight? When something strikes us as wondrously remarkable, it evokes a sense of amazement and admiration.
The word “wondrously” describes things that are extraordinary, astonishing, or remarkable in a way that fills us with wonder and delight. It encapsulates a feeling of awe or amazement towards something that is exceptional or astounding.
7 Examples Of Wondrously Used In a Sentence For Kids
- The wondrously colorful butterflies fluttered in the garden.
- The magician wondrously made a rabbit appear out of thin air.
- The stars twinkled wondrously in the night sky.
- The rainbow appeared wondrously after the rain stopped.
- The flowers bloomed wondrously in the springtime.
- The storyteller wondrously brought fairy tales to life.
- The fireworks sparkled wondrously in the dark sky.
14 Sentences with Wondrously Examples
- College students in India are experiencing a wondrously diverse cultural atmosphere on campus.
- The campus library is filled with wondrously helpful resources for students to excel in their studies.
- Students are discovering wondrously new perspectives through engaging discussions in class.
- The cafeteria offers a wondrously delicious variety of meals at affordable prices for students.
- College festivals are celebrated wondrously with vibrant decorations and energetic performances.
- The campus gym provides wondrously modern equipment for students to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Students are exploring wondrously different career paths through internship opportunities.
- The college campus is surrounded by wondrously lush greenery, creating a peaceful environment for students.
- The faculty members are wondrously supportive and encourage students to pursue their passions.
- Students are networking wondrously with industry professionals through guest lectures and workshops.
- The college dormitories are wondrously comfortable and equipped with all the necessary amenities for students.
- Students are finding wondrously affordable ways to travel and explore different parts of India during breaks.
- The campus technology center offers wondrously fast internet speeds for students completing research projects.
- Students are engaging wondrously with extracurricular activities to develop new skills and interests.
How To Use Wondrously in Sentences?
To use Wondrously in a sentence, first identify a situation where something is amazing, extraordinary, or remarkable. You can then add wondrously as an adverb to enhance your description.
For example, “The fireworks lit up the night sky wondrously, creating a magical atmosphere for everyone watching.” In this sentence, wondrously emphasizes how amazing the fireworks were and adds depth to the overall description.
Another way to use wondrously is by describing a person’s actions or behavior in a positive and impressive light. For instance, “She wondrously managed to finish the project ahead of schedule, surpassing everyone’s expectations.” Here, wondrously highlights the extraordinary and exceptional performance of the person.
You can also use wondrously when talking about a natural phenomenon or an event that leaves you in awe. For example, “The aurora borealis danced across the sky wondrously, painting streaks of vivid colors that mesmerized onlookers.” In this sentence, wondrously conveys the breathtaking and awe-inspiring nature of the aurora borealis.
Overall, using wondrously in your sentences can help you convey a sense of wonder, marvel, or awe in a more vivid and expressive manner. Experiment with incorporating wondrously into your writing to add a touch of magic and amazement to your descriptions.
In conclusion, the examples of sentences made with the keyword “wondrously” showcase the use of this adverb to describe something in a captivating and extraordinary manner. The word “wondrously” adds an element of awe and amazement to the sentences, painting a vivid picture of something truly remarkable or inspiring.
Using “wondrously” in sentences can elevate the language and evoke a sense of wonder and enchantment. Whether describing a magical adventure, a breathtaking landscape, or an awe-inspiring achievement, this adverb has the power to captivate readers and bring a sense of marvel to the writing. Overall, incorporating “wondrously” in sentences can imbue them with a touch of magic, making the ordinary feel extraordinary.