Are you familiar with the term “mouth-watering”? This expression is often used to describe food that looks or smells incredibly delicious, making your mouth fill with saliva in anticipation of tasting it.
When we say something is “mouth-watering,” we are referring to a sensory experience that is so enticing, it triggers a physical reaction in our bodies. This phrase is commonly used to convey how enticing and appetizing a particular dish or meal is, emphasizing its deliciousness and irresistibility.
7 Examples Of Mouth Watering Used In a Sentence For Kids
- Mouth watering biryani is a popular dish in India.
- The aroma of mouth watering dosas fills the air in the morning.
- I love to eat mouth watering mangoes in the hot summer.
- Mouth watering jalebis are sweet and crispy.
- My mom makes the most mouth watering chocolate cake.
- Samosas are a mouth watering snack enjoyed during festivals.
- Mouth watering laddoos are a delicious sweet made during Diwali.
14 Sentences with Mouth Watering Examples
- Mouth watering smell of biryani filled the college canteen during lunch hours.
- On a rainy day, the students lined up for some mouth watering hot samosas and chai.
- The mouth watering aroma of dosas being made at the food stall made everyone’s stomach growl.
- The street food festival on campus offered a variety of mouth watering options like pav bhaji and golgappas.
- After a long day of classes, nothing beats the satisfaction of biting into a mouth watering cheesy pizza.
- The cafeteria’s menu always had something mouth watering to offer, whether it was butter chicken or paneer tikka.
- The food truck outside the college gate was known for its mouth watering burgers and fries.
- The college bake sale had an array of mouth watering desserts like brownies, cupcakes, and cookies.
- During exam week, the students often treated themselves to some mouth watering milkshakes at the nearby cafe.
- The food delivery app always tempted the students with its selection of mouth watering dishes from local restaurants.
- The homemade lunch brought by a friend was so mouth watering that everyone wanted a taste.
- As the college festival approached, the craving for some mouth watering street food only grew stronger.
- The cooking competition on campus showcased some truly mouth watering dishes made by talented students.
- The college mess surprised everyone with its new chef’s creations that were truly mouth watering.
How To Use Mouth Watering in Sentences?
To use “Mouth Watering” in a sentence, start by describing the deliciousness or tastiness of something, such as food or a dish. This phrase is used to convey the idea that something looks or tastes incredibly appetizing and satisfying.
For example, you can say, “The aroma of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies is mouth watering.” In this sentence, “mouth watering” is used to describe how enticing the smell of the cookies is.
Another way to incorporate this phrase into a sentence is by mentioning specific details about the food or dish that make it so appealing. For instance, you could say, “The mouth watering barbecue ribs were perfectly glazed and fell off the bone.” Here, the phrase “mouth watering” emphasizes just how delicious and succulent the ribs were.
When using this phrase, try to evoke a sensory experience for the reader or listener by emphasizing the visual appeal or the tempting aroma of the food. By using “mouth watering” in your sentences, you can effectively convey your enthusiasm and excitement for the delectable food or dishes you are describing.
In conclusion, sentences with “mouth-watering” vividly describe delicious food or flavors that evoke strong sensory responses. Whether it’s a description of a perfectly seared steak, a rich and creamy dessert, or a fragrant dish that tantalizes the taste buds, these sentences aim to create a craving in the reader. The use of “mouth-watering” not only showcases the writing skills of the author but also serves to entice and engage the audience through the power of sensory language.
These sentences with “mouth-watering” not only appeal to our sense of taste but also highlight the ability of descriptive language to evoke emotions and stimulate our imagination. By painting a picture of irresistible food and flavors, these sentences draw readers in and leave them yearning for a culinary experience that is as delectable as the descriptions themselves.